Zillo Lorenzetti company activities start, by process the 1st crop in Usina São José (Macatuba-SP), to produce sugar.
Usina Barra Grande activity start (Lençóis Paulista- SP), to produce sugar.
Usina São José (Macatuba – SP) starts to produce ethanol.
Usina Barra Grande (Lençóis Paulista – SP) starts to produce ethanol.
Zillo Lorenzetti company is the 1st one of the market to hire women to pack refined sugar.
Zillo Lorenzetti becomes an innovation survey source, by ESALQ, in the field and industry.
Usina Santa Lina, in the city of Quatá, is acquired by Zillo Lorenzetti, and it is now called Açucareira Quatá.
Zillo Lorenzetti is the first sugar company to be certified by ISO 9001.
Usina Barra Grande (Lençóis Paulista – SP) receives investments in cogeneration and starts to market Electric Power.
Agriculture Partnership model gradual deployment start.
- Usina São José (Macatuba – SP) starts to market Electric Power.
- Zilor becomes the 1st field company to release Carbon Credit Project.
Establishment of Biorigin: Natural Ingredients.
- Zilor invests in electricity in the São José and Quatá units, industrial and sugarcane expansion in the Quatá unit and Biorigin plant.
- Zilor is the 1st company to adhere to sugar cane 100% mechanized harvest.
- Zillo Lorenzetti brand change to Zilor Energia e Alimentos.
Zilor becomes the first Brazilian multinational by acquisition of PTX Food (USA) and Immunocorp Animal Health (Norway).
Zilor achieves ISO 22000: the most significant certification related to food safety.
The Ethanol produced by Zilor is certified by the United States Environment Protection Agency.
- The company achieves Bonsucro certification in its three units, assuring sustainable production in sugar cane manufacturing chain.
Biorigin invests in expanding its production capacity at the Quatá (SP) unit.
Biorigin becomes the field 1st company, globally, to achieved Custody Chain – Bonsucro certification.
- Biorigin achieves recommendation to ISO 14001.
Zilor achieves ‘RenovaBio Program’ certification in 100% of its industrial plants.
Investment Announcement in the Electric Energy cogeneration expansion.