- Any information that users give to us will be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information given to the Company by users will be collected through ethical and legal methods and may have one or more purposes, about which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised of what information will be collected before the collection is made. Users have the option to choose if they want to provide the information under the users’ responsibility, who will also be made aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless Zilor is subject to legal or court decisions, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company will keep the information provided by visitors intact.
- This website has links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be partners and allies of the Company. These links and frames are made available with the sole purpose of providing further benefits to users. It is worth noting that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that Zilor is aware of, agrees with or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, Zilor cannot be held accountable for any losses or damages suffered due to the use of the said links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, Zilor will demand their compliance with privacy standards.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may eventually use “cookies” (*) and the user can, at any time, activate mechanisms in his/her browser to inform him/her when they are activated or to prevent them from being activated.
- Other important information about the terms and conditions of this website are available in Conditions.